The volume of green waste from trees generated by insect attacks, disease and storm events is constantly increasing in municipalities. In many situations, green waste regularly ends up in landfills, is incinerated or is ground up. These disposal sites are commonly remote and outside urban areas.
A quick assessment shows these waste disposal practices can greatly increase greenhouse gas production, environmental impacts and management costs. In some cases, these practices can contribute to the spread of invasive insects.
The research and development division of IAER Solutions has the expertise to implement the circular economy of the urban tree to assure that solid green waste is subject to maximum recovery.
Our clients could therefore considerably reduce their environmental footprint.
We are the only company worldwide to develop a platform with 5 solutions to valorize all urban trees that have reached the end of their lifespan:
- Waste material reclamation, would lead to production of lumber.
- Biological reclamation would lead to the production of fertilizers and organic soil components.
- Economic reclamation would potentially create revenue from all components of felled trees.
- Energy reclamation would lead to the production of biological energy sources.
- Ecological reclamation would lead to flora enhancement and preservation.
The interesting feature of these solutions is they allow managers to reduce unnecessary operational costs resulting in strong economies of scale.